The Roofing Experts
- When should I have my roof inspected? After any significant weather event. Another great indicator is if you start to see neighbors having their roofs replaced. We offer complimentary, no obligation inspections. It’s best to have an inspection completed well before you notice any interior leaks.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes, we are fully licensed and insured.
- What steps should I take with my insurance? We recommend to have us come and complete our complimentary, no obligation, drone inspection of your roofing system prior to contacting your insurance. This way we are able to assess the scope of damage with you first to see if it’s an appropriate time to get your insurance involved.
- Will my insurance pay for everything? Like every homeowner we work with, every insurance policy is individualized and unique. This is why it’s very important to have a deep understanding of what is covered, what is not, and what your financial obligations are before you ever file a claim. While your Project Manager will help you every step of the way with your roofing project they, along with any other contractor, are not legally able to represent you in the claims process. That’s what state licensed Public Adjusters are here for! It’s extremely important to have them handle the claims process for you from beginning to end to make sure you are protected and that a claim at this time is warranted.
- Do you perform gutter work? We only perform full gutter replacements along with a roof replacement.
- Do you fix roof leaks? We only fix roof leaks if they are a previous customer with a warranty. We only perform full roof replacements.
- Do you do interior renovations? We only fix interior damage from a previously damaged roof when we are performing a full roof replacement.
- Do you do siding work? No.
- Do you repair chimneys? No.
- Do you roof small sheds? No, unless you are receiving a full roof replacement on your house as well.
- I received an insurance claim check with just my name on it. Is this my check? No, this check will need to be endorsed and mailed to Peachtree Restorations. Our Billing Coordinator is available to discuss details.
- I received a check from my mortgage company with just my name on it. Is this my check? No, this check will need to be endorsed and mailed to Peachtree Restorations. Our Billing Coordinator is available to discuss details.
WHO TO CONTACT?
Crystal Williams - Scheduling Coordinator - 470-330-2118, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about your scheduled date for any type of work we’re doing
Questions in regards to warranty work
Questions about materials being delivered
Ariel Melton - Billing Coordinator - 470-596-0015, email@example.com
Any finance questions including insurance checks and out-of pocket payments
Need to speak to your Project Manager, but don’t have their contact information?
Follow this link: https://www.peachtreerestorations.com/meet-the-team-1